Saturday, May 25, 2013

Foot Chase

Posted by: Blue

Yesterday evening, during a foot pursuit of a wanted male, I bailed going over a fence when it suddenly opened and I realized mid-air that it was actually a gate which had been left ajar.

I was subsequently almost bitten by 4 dogs in two different yards.

JT lost his cuffs from his worn-out issued pouch.

I have a raspberry on my face above my right eye, which matches the other two on my left forearm and left knee.

We lost the male and couldn't find him again even with K9.

I was grumpy and feeling defeated when I got home because we had been watching for him for months.

My wife set me right with a cold beer and home-made pizza right out of the oven when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect that this blog is intended to be anonymous. Thx.